Maybe jython is better than sliced bread, I don't know, my son sure liked
python for a while.  However if there are _any_ tests in jython  it will
provide a barrier to entry to the parts tested... if you break a test
because the desired behavior changed, what to you do if you don't know the
test language?  That's why I'd like some contrived examples before you
spend a lot of time implementing something.  Please show why this is a good
idea and will save us all time and effort.

david jencks