Can we go back to having to the application deployers
in deploy/
That way users can specify MBean dependencies on their
datasources, web-containers and messaging.

I more fine grained approach would be better for ejbs.
Allowing delayed deployment based on resource-refs,
ejb-refs, etc. Warnings would have to be issued to stay
spec compliant. Failure of one satisfied ref would
delay the whole package?

Regards,
Adrian