On 2002.03.10 17:19:18 -0500 marc fleury wrote:

> [...]

The DeploymentInfo only knows about the local copy of exactly the package
we started with.  Everything else is njar urls.  The njar handler conceals
where it puts its local copies, but if we can locate the njar Handler
object or use a static map, it is trivial to ask it where it put stuff.

david jencks

> jason? where are you
>
> 'help us obiwan kenobi you are our only hope'

Anyway he probably knows best how to find the Handler object from the
innards of url protocol handling.  Trying a static map should be really
easy, it might even work;-)

david jencks