i haven't really delved into the njar stuff but at this point it seems we
are complicating the problem with it.

can't we just unjar all the jars that arrive with web stuff and be done with
problem?

yes it will break the jsp if you don't have a filesystem but let's face it
running a webserver without a filesystem is not ideal,

marcf