> It growed on me to be able to have all listerners (NAME:PORT) registred in
> component for easy access by other components, to be able to understand
> what
> ports are running in the WM and be JMX intra-machine negotiation capable.
>
> what do You think ? ...

I think it is a good idea also, but perhaps difficult/tricky to implement in a
generic fashion.  I have not thought about this in much detail, so perhaps it
is easier than I expect.

If you have a design + usage schenarios for the current set of port using
components which JBoss uses, I would be interested to see it.

--jason