I would *guess* it would as simple as adding another bean test, which deployed
a 2.0 bean with local fluff, then perhaps jmx to the server and ask the
container to passivate.  I am not sure if there is a such a mechanism exposed
via jmx right now todo this, but it might be useful.

It might also be possible to test this in isolation, but that is more work and
not really an option with the current tessuite setup...

--jason