Bugs item #544848, was opened at 2002-04-16 13:19
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=544848&group_id=22866

Category: None
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
with jboss3.0rc1 with tomcat4.0.3 if I create an ear
file such as this:

  one.war
  two.war
  struts.jar
  META-INF/application.xml

where one.war and two.war depend on structs.jar, jboss
blows up when one.war attempts to preload the structs
servlet.

with jboss3.0b1 with tomcat4.0.3, the above
configuration worked perfectly.

was this intentionally changed? or is it a bug?

if i use the "Class-Path" entry to specify the
structs.jar file in the manifest file for both one.war
and two.war it also works. I've only tested this on
rc1.

Comment By: Larry Sanderson (lsanders)