Yeah, I am aware of this problem.  A different classloader is now used to
load classes and lib, and this is very bad.  We can make them the same, but
which do we use?  A unified loader, or the servlet-containers loader?  It is
a simple fix to throw the WEB-INF/classes into the unified loader, but then
there are problems if another version of those classes are needed by another
archive.  Alternatively, just leave it to the servlet class-loader, but they
don't load entries specified in the Class-Path of the Manifest.

I will back out my latest change to AbstractWebDeployer.  I think the bugs
it introduced are worse than the ones it fixed.  I am trying to write some
test cases to expose any of these failings, but I have never written JUnit
TestCases before, and its taking me a while.

-Larry

> I got worried about this thread so i tried it out myself.
> With a properly structured .ear file containing the stock standard
struts-example.war that comes with struts, the RC1 distribution works fine,
but the latest on branch_3_0 fails at servlet init time with CNFEs trying to
load classes from the WEB-INF/classes directory. Stack trace indicates that
it is the UnifiedClassLoader trying to load these files: