Bugs item #556287, was opened at 2002-05-15 03:38
You can respond by visiting:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=556287&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
Hi!

The attached jar fails to deploy with the following
error:

Exception in service lifecyle operation: create
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Could not
find matching method for public abstract org.my.MyTest
org.my.MyTestHome.createMySuffix() throws
javax.ejb.CreateException

(see attached log for details).

If I remove "MySuffix" to the create method, it
deploys without error, so I suspect it is due
to the create<METHOD> feature that is not fully
implemented.

I thought this had been fixed, but now it fails
(again?), or is it because it is a local bean?

-Stephane