Think about it this way...  somebody creates a simple servlet that creates a
unit of work by sending 2 messages and then commits the work.  Somebody that
does not know the spec to will might cache that session in a instance
variable.  If 2 requests come in at the same time, they will screw each
other up seriously.  The first request might commit his 2 messages and some
of the messages the 2nd thread was creating.

So the question is, should we try to make the session thread-safe for the
power users out there that MIGHT know how stuff is working under the covers.
  Or should we make the session check conncurent access better to let
beginer user know when he has potentialy made a semantical error.

Regards,
Hiram