Hi Dave,

> > > Cause: java.lang.ClassCircularityError: java/lang/String
> >
> > I catch CCE in the new code, how come you get it back ?
> >
> I thought you would know that ;-). Anything I can do to help the
> debugging?

Yes, can you track down from where exactly the CCE comes from ?
It seems from your stack trace that you're using JMX to invoke a method in the
CCRAPoll thread.
CCE is triggered by classloading so the change I made should catch all CCEs, not let
them out.
Finding this will really help, I suspect there is more than one entry point in the ULR.

Cheers

Simon