I have decompilied it before to make some sense of it. I now there is a
class.forName and a newInstance but I don't think they use there own
classloader.

All of the classes are in the deploy directory not in the jboss lib dir.
The -sevice.xml file that starts this is has them in a classpath def
pointing to the current directory. Where it is dieing it is simply
reading a file that has the x509 certificate info.