On tor, 2002-05-30 at 18:46, Bill Burke wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> After a bit of market research we've dropped the CD subscription price to
> $500.
What is needed (at least for my company) is something in between 1 hour
support in this package and the support-package at 5/10k $. 1 hour is to
little, and 5k$ is expensive, and maybe too much support.

> $500 includes:
>
> * 1 hour support.
The main reason, in addition to docs. to subscribe.

> * 4 CDs over 1 year span
No value to us, as we just download the newest jboss from the web, and
not using a up to 3 months old version! If a bug is fixed, we can't wait
for the CD to arrive 1 month later :-)

> * Document subscription
OK

> * graphical installer
No value, as jboss is not hard to install. I can't even see that is is
needed to install it, just configuring, which could need a gui, but I
think you should use your time on something else... (like bugfixing
jboss, adding features)