I got the cd today, and tried the graphical installer, but it does'nt
seem to work. Error:

sh jboss.bin
: command not found
: command not found
Preparing to install...
: command not found
jboss.bin: line 84: syntax error near unexpected token `elif'
'boss.bin: line 84: `elif [ -x /usr/bin/ls ]; then

The win-version also didn't work when I tried in wine, but that could be
wine's fault.

It's not that I need the graphical installer, I prefer copying the files
manually. Does it have any other features, like configuring? But the
people that want it, should get a installer that works...