Hi all, I've been posting about this subject a while ago, and we are
using multi instances of jboss/eclipse and tomcat in the same machine
for use by developers remotely. We use the approache of a multi-homed
host, with more then one ip address.
At first we some of services out, changed the conf/jboss-services.xml
including bind-address tags.
In one instance , we changed  jboss-service.xml inside
jmx-html-adaptor.sar  to use other port. Is there a way to change the
bind address instead???