Hi,

I've renamed add/removeClassLoader to add/removeCL for
external management of the repository.
The MBeanServer uses add/removeClassLoader which ignore
requests on UnifiedClassLoaders.

I fixed the handling of URLClassLoaders, although this approach
won't support package private access across URLs in the same
URLClassLoader.

I've also added some guards where a URL is mistakenly
registered twice. Previously, the CL was removed when the first of the
duplicates was removed.

I'll look at copying the jmx loading tests into the main testsuite.

Regards,
Adrian