David Jencks wrote:
> Hi Igor,
>
> I'd like to stick with the jboss tm and add the needed functionality.
>
> Can you outline what you have been thinking of?
I want to allow resource manager specific variation of XAResource state
change sequence. This way we'll decouple different RMs from each other
and developers will be able to concentrate on one RM without concerns to
break others. I have very brief idea how this can be implemented, but I
believe it is doable and not too complicated.

> Also, is the new xa wrapper in cvs HEAD working well enough to move to 3.2?
> Should we even move it to 3.0?
What do you think about cached javax.jdbc.XAConnection.getConnection()
problem I've mentioned few days ago? Can we afford saying "Oracle 8i is
not supported in XA mode"?