Hi... me again ;)

I finally got around to fixing, or rather getting around an unfortunate
side-effect of the CVS 'update' command.  The previous behavior would cause
local clients to download the entire thirdparty/* module (which is time and
space consuming).

CVS is not desgined to handle nested structures very well, so I modified the
_<project>_thirdparty cvs modules to flatten the directory structure.

I also had to update the libraries.ent file to use the new root directories
for each library.

So, what this means to you is that you need to do the following:

 1) Re-checkout the project you are working with OR:

   a) Remove the thirdparty sub-directory

   b) Check out the _<project>_thirdparty module.  So for the 'jboss-all'
      project, you would checkout _jboss-all_thirdparty

 2) Ensure that your 'tools' module is up to date.

That's it.

Unix users working on jboss-all (HEAD) you can execute the following from
the jboss-all project directory:

  rm -rf thirdparty
  cvs get _jboss-all_thirdparty
  cvs update tools

Let me know if you have any questions, comments or problems.

Please no flames *whimper*...

--jason