-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of John
Fawcett
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 6:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] JBossMQ, multiplexor test

Thanks for the explanation of the receive loop Hiram.

I am trying to run the Multiplexor test included in
org.jboss.mq.il.uil.multiplexor. For some indiscernible reason, the test
is freezing after starting the first stream.

I am trying to run the test under jdk1.4.1_01 -- are there any known
compatibility problems? Or can someone verify that the test runs ?

Thanks,
fawce