If you haven't already heard, I have created task lists on SourceForge for
every JBoss project.  All developers with CVS access can view and be
assigned tasks.  Only Lead Developers have the power to create and assign
tasks so if you need to log a new task, communicate with the Lead Developer
with the project.  If you are having problems coordinating with the Lead
Developer for the project, contact me directly and I'll help you out.

Thanks everybody.  I hope the task lists help smooth out our development
process and help new recruits figure out what needs to be done in JBoss.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Bill Burke
Chief Architect
JBoss Group, LLC