On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 09:07 AM, marc fleury wrote:

Agreed.  In this case there is a strong performance reason to
split the
code into two interceptors:
The point is that the call in the interceptors is JUST dissaciation and
association. The mumbo jumbo we are talking about (whatever it means to
suspend and resume a transaction) is not really relevant to the
interceptor. I don't think we need to change the interceptor just the
fact that suspend/resume should not be distributed calls just
"association" calls in JTA. Let's treat spec bugs for what they are.

BUGS.
That sounds logical, but we don't get to change the specs. This would be like Scott saying that classloading works perfectly, but the Sun JVM has a bug (which is does); in the end he coded around the problem.

-dain