We have a small project open for a volunteer. In Jboss 2 and 3 we have a custom lightweight web server (port 8083) that returns java class files from the classLoader.getResouceAsStream to RMI clients (this is how remote class loading happens). I talked to Scott at JBoss Boot Camp and we think it is a good idea to replace this with a plain old Servlet for JBoss 4.0 so it can work with regular security, pooling and such. This is a fairly simple piece of code and shouldn't take longer then a day or two. If you are interested the code can be found in jboss-head/server/src/main/org/jboss/web/WebServer.java

-dain