That's not the issue.  The issue is configuration.  He wants to avoid
sending over metadata about the method/tx bindings.  TO do this he creates a
Mandatory.java class and attaches it to the method.  You see now?

Actually David, you actually have almost the same memory footprint.  WIthout
per method , you have one instance of the Tx interceptor.  WIth, you have an
instance per interceptor.  Almost the same as a hashmap of methodnames and
strings identifying the tx attribute.

Bill