> When an
> Interceptor wants metadata, it walks the chain.  Each
> repository decides
> whether or not it can resolve the metadata, or how to resolve
> the metadata
> reference based on the context of the Invocation.  For example, for
> MethodMetaData, the context of the Invocation is the method
> name.  My main
> goal here it to:
>
> 1) Allow metadata to be programmitcally overriden generically
> at runtime
>
> 2) Allow default metadata to be defined within an
> application, JVM, and also
> cluster-wide.

And I really love that. Though I don't think it is the role of the
interceptor to iterate over the Repositories but instead to some other
component (such as the repository itself) to delegate the resolution down to
the chain. It makes me think to the exact opposite of the Clasloader
mechanism: try to load locally and if not present, ask parent (i.e. Servlet
mode)