Stephen Coy wrote:
On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 09:26 PM, Bernd Koecke wrote:

The third is in connector/build.xml in target 'docs-javadocs'. I changed 'sourcepath' from '${source.java}' to '${build.gen-src}'.

Why did you need to do this?

Running

[EMAIL PROTECTED] connector]$ ./build.sh docs

works fine for me.

Yes, sorry, I was a little bit to fast with saying that its a bug :(. Some weeks ago I was only curious to see the javadoc for the generated files too. And today I looked only at my cvs output, what build.xml files are modified. I should have determined, why I had changed the file.

Sorry

Bernd
--
Dipl.-Inform. Bernd Koecke