Only reason it was written elegantly is that I plagarized it from the web
:-0  (BTW, I liked your blog you posted out the other day...)

I'd like to add that through each iteration (DCE, CORBA, J2EE, Web Services)
I think the industry has learned something.  There's a lot JBoss AOP can
take from these specifications.

Bill