Bugs item #796241, was opened at 2003-08-27 23:29
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by loubyansky
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=796241&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
JBoss 3.2.1, Red Hat Linux 6.2, Sun JVM 1.4.2

JBoss throws NullPointerException when it loads CMP

entity bean from database if CMP field has type int and

there is value NULL in database. This happens at least

with EJB 1.1 CMP entity beans.

Attached is a patch against JBoss 3.2.1 that fixes this

problem by setting the field value to 0 and whining to log.