From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Adrian Brock
Sent: Monday, January 05, 2004 3:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] Change XMBean constants case?

On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 11:45, Juha Lindfors wrote:
> You should check the 1.2 spec and see if they've made a decision on
> the case of the attribute names.
>
> -- Juha

Page 96 in "Predefined Descriptor Fields"

"Field names are not case sensitive. The field descriptorType can also
be referred to as DescriptorType or DESCRIPTORTYPE. The case used when a
descriptor is created or updated is preserved. It is recommended that
the form shown here be used consistently."

So the case is unimportant. The only requirement is to preserve the case
externally.

Regards,
Adrian