Done.

One of the other things I wasn't sure about is that I need the postmaster address. I
have set this in the MBean descriptor for the SMTPProtocol. When loaded it is set in
the System properties, and then used by BouncedMail (created by the MDB's). Is that
very crap or OK? Otherwise I guess we would need specify the postmaster in both the
MDBs which strikes me as slightly cumbersome. If we use another MailListener/handler
mechanism we would need to carry across all this stuff there too? An alternative could
be to create BouncedMail as an MBean (and maybe make that responsible for calling the
MailListener)?

The other thing is that in RemoteDeliveryMDB/SMTPSender were assuming that JavaMail
sent all mails existing in the To/CC/BCC headers to a given domain even if only one
was specified in the transport.send() call. I'm not so sure if this was true or not
and have commented out that stuff for now.

Cheers,

Kab

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3829670#3829670