Quotas will be mailbox implementation dependent.  It is not possible with some
databases to determine the amount of storage per user.  We might be able to store the
message size in the mailbox.  Actually that's a pretty good idea for DB mailboxes.  I
agree though that isn't an M1 thing for sure.  Sounds good.  I'm continuing my testing
so I'll definitely check it out.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3830058#3830058

Reply to the post :