Noel --

The demo for my client is now over with, so I can turn my attention back to Nukes
backend development... I'm organizing and preparing a bunch of relevant material, and
will be posting it in the next few days --- and it will make this whole subject a lot
clearer. I'll post back here when there is something relevant to point to.

-- Howard

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3832055#3832055

Reply to the post :