Noel --

Regarding our discussion of why pure-CMP provides a higher and better level of
abstraction than does thinking and talking and coding in terms of tables/sql/ddl....
and how we can uplevel nukes to the pure-CMP level...

"hxp" wrote : I'm organizing and preparing a bunch of relevant material, and will be
posting it in the next few days --- and it will make this whole subject a lot clearer.
I'll post back here when there is something relevant to point to.

Sorry; forgot to post linkage back here.... so in case you haven't seen it yet...

Pure-CMP & FAQ Module revamp

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=49034

MySQL & Pure-CMP --- issues w News & FAQ modules

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=49132

and also put kind of bluntly in the 4th message of:

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3831721

When I return from travels in July, I'll want to talk turkey with you about what
pure-CMP means for the next generation of the Installer.

--  Howard

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3834399#3834399

Reply to the post :