If ezz232 is going by the Installation Guide provided on the website, then the issue
he is running into is that Sourceforge no longer uses that format. The Installation
Guide says to use http://jboss.sourceforege.net/jbosside/updates/, but Sourceforge has
changed the format to http://sourceforge.net/projects/jboss.

Following the Installation Guide version 1.2.2 I can't communication with Sourceforge
either, and I know that the URL is incorrect because I've run into this before. I've
tried several variations to try and connect, but haven't been able to guess the new
correct format. Could you please provide it?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3834416#3834416

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3834416