"mplesser" wrote :
  | Hmm makes it hard - maybe you could think of adding a method that tells the user
if the cache is in an uncommited transaction?

TransactionManager.getTransaction().getStatus()

anonymous wrote :
  | Took me a while to figure out that you are talking about the jboss clustering
classes :)

ctrl-n in IntelliJ IDEA, or similar stuff in eclipse

anonymous wrote :
  | I tried it but it seems that it doesn't work once the channel is connected. I do
get access to the channel by using a class that is derived from TreeCache but the
creation of the channel is immediatly followed by a connect in the
startService()-method if TreeCache.

  | My suggestion would be to apply this patch to TreeCache (current cvs head):
  |
  | This adds a setChannelConfig() method where a HashMap can be supplied that is
passed down the channel right before it connects.

Negative. I don't want to expose the Channel any more than it currently is; as a
matter of fact, replication will all be moved into the ReplicationInterceptor, and I
also want to be able to use ClusterPartition (like other clustering services).

So the method you suggest would have to be removed 6 months down the road anyway.

Suggestion: why don't you override startService() in your subclass ?

Bela

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3842308#3842308

Reply to the post :