This is [ 1048467 ] MMBs do not emit AttributeChangeNotification to
Listeners?
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1048467&group_
id=22866&atid=376685

Although the implementation is a standard mbean, it is deployed
as an xmbean and should have AVCs for the attribute changes. This
is not the same thing as the BasicTestCase CounterMonitor deployment
which is a standard mbean deployed as a standard mbean.

What matters it the XMBean.resourceType and STANDARD_MBEANs should
not have AVCs generated. The xmbean deployment in this bug report
does not have a XMBean.resourceType of STANDARD_MBEAN does it? We
need to be setting a flag at to whether AVCs should be generated
based on the original type of mbean that was registered/created
with the MBeanServer.