This is in response to millenium's posting.

Currently, I am using JBoss 3.2.2. How would I determine the 'DocRoot' for my
application? I've got an ear file (containing a war file) that deploys to
"/jboss/server//tmp/deploy/tmpXXXX". I would assume the 'DocRoot' would be the
directory under that directory. Is this correct? If yes, how would I be able to set
this up inside Eclipse? The tmpXXXX directory pretty much changes its name every time
I redeploy.

Thanks for any help.

-Dan Watling

View the original post :