Thomas,

Are you trying to say that it should be possible to install JBoss as a minimal
configuration at the (remote) client?

To be honest, the whole picture of a J2EE client to me is not very clear. I
know that a J2EE client has access to all J2EE internal services such as the
JNDI ENC etc. But should the J2EE client be run on the same machine as the
server or could it be run on a remote client?

By the way the topic of the error in PortProxy is a little mess.
Now I do have a remote standalone client with a dynamic proxy to the SEI. The
dynamic proxy is created with the ServiceFactoryImpl class and an URL to the
jaxrpc mapping file.
When I run my client the processException method in PortProxy logs the error
message before I catch the exception in the client.
Can I suppress this logging?

On the client the custom exception is mapped to the right package and class
name :-)

Johan

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3858565#3858565