Thanks for the description of the testsuite. That part succeeded.

But the test is a J2EE client. The WARNING at the beginning of this thread was
from a standalone client with JAXRPC dynamic proxy invocation.
The normal JAXRPC method is : Service service = factory.createService(url,
qname); where you can pass an WSDL url and qname for the service.

But my exception is in a different package than the SEI (standard package)
which is no problem with my EJB's. And I just published 1 method of the session
facade via a SEI.

When I use the JBoss solution : Service service = factory.createService(url,
mappingURL, null, qname, null); then I can pass also an url to the mapping file
to generate a dynamic proxy.
The maping file contains a java-xml-type-mapping element where the fully
qualified Exception class is mapped to the right namespace and type (or the
other way around).
So the JBoss ServiceFactoryImpl class is able to generate a dynamic proxy for a
standalone client due to have access to the mapping file.
I don't know if there is a standard way in JAXRPC to have access to the mapping
file. I think not because otherwise the existence of ServiceFactoryImpl was of
no use.

The key is we don't use J2EE clients but standalone. I wanted to use the  using
the dynamic proxy or DII approach.
Maybe I should use the static stub approach for a standalone client?

Johan.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3858342#3858342

Reply to the post :