These are the steps I am doing at the moment with no success
1) go to localhost:8080/nukes
2) Click on 'applications link' under admin portlet
3) Select portletsamples from select box
4) click infos
5) click Action Create on JSPPortlet component
6) type jsptest in text field
7) click create
8) jsptest now appears as hyperlink under the portal column
9) clicking jsptest does nothing

how do I create windows, set colours, banners etc for all users,
only allow logged in users to see content?

These are some of many questions I have.

One walkthrough guide (however simple) would be all I need to
get started!

Thanks,

Norman

View the original post :