The search-and-download ant part would need to run in install.bat/install.sh
(which probably complicates things).
Or offer a distribution with ant for newbies and a distribution without for
pepople that already have ant.

I should be allowed to at least query two of the dns servers. I am still
investigating.

Perphaps for the variable renaming: if you don't offer the ${foo} syntax in the
installer, but just provide a path build from
JBOSS_HOME/server/<wanted-config>/conf/keystore and let the user choose for
himself. The gui could warn if the selected dir does not exist. I think, that
for users that have no clue, the assumption would be true and those that remap
the sturcture, would be able to select the right directory.

 Heiko

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3861276#3861276

Reply to the post :