Excellent! That will definitely help. Two followup questions:

1. Are there any issues with using the HEAD version of JBOSSCache in JBOSS
3.2.6? We are currently using 3.2.6 in production and I've tried putting
JBOSSCache 1.2 in 3.2.6. Unfortunately, after working through the new JNDI
settings I ran into some ClassCastExceptions.

2. How would one lock the cache for state transfer to ensure that the cache is
entirely duplicated when a new node is added to the cluster? That way there is
no timeout that can short-circuit the state transfer process. Or have I missed
something and with the fix you just mentioned the cache already does this?

Thank you again and I appreciate your help.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3862642#3862642

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3862642