I went through the CacheLoader documentation of JBossCache1.2.

I was wondering if the following use case has been (or is being) considered:
cache distributed in a cluster, each nodes configured with the same CacheLoader
and backend storage. When an update is done in one of the node, the data is
simply invalidated (evicted) in all the other nodes. If needed, it will be
reloaded from the backend storage.

I looked at the roadmap, and some of th items could apply to this use case, but
I am not 100% sure.

Thanks.

Thomas

View the original post :