So if we go with buildmagic one of things to manage will be the 3rd Party
dependencies:

I've looked at \etc\buildmagic\libraries.ent in the tools module in CVS. I
should be adding references to thirdparty .jars which the Admin Consoles needs
in here right? And then add the jars themselves inside the thirdparty module
folder?

1) What are the standards for the folder structure inside the thirdparty
module? commons-logging (v1.0.1-dev) is in thirdparty/apache/struts/lib/ and
also (v1.0.3) in thirdparty/apache/commons/lib/.

2) What are the naming conventions for archives in the thirdparty module? Some
archives include a version as part of the name and others don't.

3) How should I go about resolving conflicts between versions of jars that the
Admin Console needs and versions already existing in the thirdparty module?

Thanks very much.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3862758#3862758

Reply to the post :