me?  accused of subtlety?  Excellent Dawie.  No expectations man.  Just planning

Compression and AOP transactions sounds good.  Subtly under AOP transactions
ought to be "rip out all stateless session beans".  Still, you'll need to make
it work for 1.4 and 1.5 so at least you have a challenge.  Hopefully Kabir
watches, he knows a couple things about AOP.

Indexing is probably out of scope for M4.  I would like to hear lots about
thoughts you have to this effect.  However, IMAP will force us to think in that
direction so I want to wait until we get some basic IMAP which will likely
start killing some of our assumptions on security/store/structure.  Pieces of
the house will fall, careful of the bricks.

Mike, I would like to get you branched out in a couple of places.  Prevent too
much specialization.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3870751#3870751

Reply to the post :