"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : What about the introduction of the new
ha-local-tx-datasource element?
  | We could probably do some XSL tricks (like check whether url-delimeter is
present and connection-url actually contains more than one url) and avoid the
introduction of a new element.

Yes, but I want it to be experimental for now.
i.e. the user chooses they are going to use it.
It should be documentated as such.

It should be trivial in future releases to make ha-local and local do the same
thing,
once we are confident it is working correctly.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3871180#3871180

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3871180