It seems to be logical to be able to specify user/password per URL instead of
using the same user/pwd for every url in the list?

Then, as for me, it would make sense to still configure the ha datasource as a
collection of datasources. Not using all the elements that are usually used to
configure a local datasource but a subset (since, e.g. jndi-name would be
specified only for the ha one).

The same for XA. If I am going to specify properties per connection, I would
collect them under a single parent element.

What do you think?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3871281#3871281

Reply to the post :