Since I am now doing all new development in the JBossRemoting module, which is stand alone, I would like to make a few changes as to how jboss-head picks up the remoting code.

First, I would like to make the remoting code visible to jboss-head as a binary. For the old build, this means adding it to the thirdparty directory and changing the old build scripts for the modules that need remoting to include the remoting jar from the thirdparty directory.

I was going to create a new directory that looked something like:

thirdparty/jboss/remoting/lib/jboss-remoting.jar

For the new build, can just include the pointer to the repository for the remoting jar.

I also want to keep the jboss-head/remoting directory, but make it contain the code for integration between JBossAS and JBossRemoting. So I will be removing almost all of the code that is currently there (which is the core remoting code currently).

Please let me know if this is going to be a problem or if you have any other suggestions on how to do this.

Thanks.

-Tom