> I can imagine a visitor pattern that understands what is
permenantly deployed and what is hotdeployed and determines
the root cause.

I have that already. I can create a heapSnapshot, and analyze it later.
But at this point the method I have to sort the will takes a lot of time
to process now. I need a faster way to index file (without using a
database).

The new features uses getRerenceHolders Method, which does an inverted
walkthrough everyObject looking for references on the object passed by
parameter, what can be done on a life JVM (I can discover holders
without create a snapshot)

The method takes probably one second to run every time you call it,
since it walks through the whole heap. I have to do that, since there
isn't a way to fire reference events by its referenced objects. I have
to calculate the equivalent backward operation. For a 10 levels analysis
on a classLoader will probably take 1 minute or two.

BTW: If someone is using JVMTIInterface, I will create a xmdesc to the
MBean today/tomorrow. Right now you will have to look at parameter names
on source code (JVMTIInterfaceMBean)