What tutorial? It is not broken, AFAIK.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Manik Surtani
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 8:16 PM
To: jboss-development@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] JBossCache 1.3.0.GA released

Ok.  Has the tutorial been fixed as well?
--
Manik Surtani

Lead, JBoss Cache

Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
Yahoo: maniksurtani
AIM: maniksurtani
Skype: maniksurtani

On 6 Apr 2006, at 12:36, Ben Wang wrote:

Yes, it has. The other two are almost done. Scott Marlow and I need to verify JBCACHE-531 fix. I'd say let's go for QA next Monday then?

-Ben