Manik Surtani
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lead, JBoss Cache

Telephone: +44 7786 702 706
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo: maniksurtani
AIM: maniksurtani
Skype: maniksurtani

On 6 Apr 2006, at 19:30, Scott Marlow wrote:

Sure, is the following command correct for accessing it:

cvs  co -r Branch_JBossCache_1_3_0 JBossCache

Thanks,
Scott

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 19:02 +0100, Manik Surtani wrote:
Ok, so I have created a branch -

Branch_JBossCache_1_3_0

Could we make sure any potential fixes for an SP release go here as
well as in HEAD.

From what I can tell, we have:

* Ben's SFSB fixes
* The fix to the examples build script
* Potential problem with the TreeCache GUI
* JBCACHE-531 (Forcing file encodings when reading properties)
* JBCACHE-548 (to do with TxManagers in WebLogic and WebSphere)
* JBCACHE-534 (documentation typo)

What else is critical for this SP?  Do we have JIRA tasks for the
first 3?

Cheers,
--
Manik Surtani